1.1 .- DEFINITION AND PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage to store and recover information on a user's browsing habits or computer, among other things; and depending on the information they contain and the way in which the computer is used, they may be used to recognize the user even if the user's computer changes location or IP address.
Cookies are installed while browsing the Internet either by websites the user visits or by third parties related to the website. They allow the latter to know about the user's activity on the same site or others related to it, for example: the location of access, the connection time, the device of access (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks and data regarding user behavior on the Internet.
1.2.- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES THIS WEBSITE USES
Esteban Consulting uses the following types of cookies on this Web:
• First party cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the website publisher to provide services requested by the user.
• Third party cookies: They are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website publisher but rather another entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies.
• Tracking cookies: They allow users to browse a webpage, platform or application and use the different options or services that may exist such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying logins, access to restricted areas, remembering elements included in an order, completing the order purchase process, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content to disseminate videos or sound or sharing content through social media, for example.
• Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage.
• Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the party responsible for the cookie. This period of time may be a few minutes to several years.
• Advertising cookies: They enable the most effective management possible of advertising spaces which, as applicable, the site publisher includes on a webpage, application or platform to provide services requested based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency at which ads are shown.
Moreover, it is possible to visit a webpage or open an email with an ad or special promotion for our products or services that installs a cookie in your browser which helps us later show you advertising related to the searches you make, control our ads in relation to the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they appear, etc.
1.3.- THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These cookies are sent to your terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by Esteban Consulting but rather another entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies. Therefore, we suggest you go to these third party websites to get more information on the cookies installed and how you can managed them. In order to enable various functionalities, our Web uses these cookies:
Purpose of the cookie
This is a web analytics tool that makes it possible for site owners to know the degree of user involvement on their website. Google Analytics customers may read various reports describing how the users that visit their websites interact in order to improve them. Google Analytics collects information anonymously; in other words, it reports site trends without identifying users.
1.4.- REVOKING AND DELETING COOKIES
You may allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options for the browser installed on your computer. If you do not allow cookies to be installed in your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of our Web.
For more information, read the help section for your browser or click on the link corresponding to your browser.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/internet-explorer-help
1.5.- WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISABLE THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
It will not prevent you from using this Web, but you may not be able to fully use all functionalities.
We are not interested in collecting personal data on minors under 14. Therefore, if you are aware these data have been "collected" without their parent's or guardian's express consent, please contact us so we may delete the data. By doing so, we are protecting children's rights and declare the utmost respect for the law.
1.7.- UPDATING THE COOKIES POLICY
By using this Web, you consent to the possible processing of the information on you by third parties and for the purposes mentioned in this title.